Saturday, May 22, 2010

Working Through the Pain

I'm sure every one knows what its like to work through pain even if its not long term.
Two years ago just after Christmas I slipped on an icy sidewalk and seriously injured
my back. I was always a fairly active person I walked, biked and went swimming quite
regularly .

After falling I gained a lot of weight... partly because of the medication I was prescribed
for the pain of my injury. My wife would look at me and say "your going to pay now"
(while in already in bed trying to watch TV and forget about the pain) "you will take care of yourself one day"

It was hard I lacked the motivation to... Feel excited. Now don't get me wrong I found a way.
I learned after trying to struggle with the pain of exercise and lose the 43 pounds I gained.

After realizing I did not like how I felt about myself anymore I said enough is enough...
I started to say See your self in the mirror the way you want to be... Being Positive instead of thinking about what I did not want and how much i wish I could get back in shape.

It was a lot easier to start burning fat while thinking a great result.. Looking at what I was going to instead of what I was moving away from.

Work hard. Stay Motivated and Never Doubt.
You will Succeed Too

I hope I can help you do what I did,
David McInnis
I know you can get the body you want and lose weight. Check out my e-book here to find outhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment